Songbirds is a nashville style
listening room experience
Central Florida's Only Nashville-Style
What is a listening room? It’s your chance to be up close with songwriters and part of the music creative process. Be the first to listen to unreleased songs in an intimate setting. This is a unique music experience you do not want to miss!
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to help your business with a package that fits your needs!
All tickets include a drink of your choice and a souvenir whiskey glass!
New Smyrna Beach, 32168 United States
Southern Fellow is excited to announce that Kayley Bishop will be performing for our new Songbirds Songwriter Series at Sugar Works Distillery in New Smyrna Beach, FL on April 29th, […]
Need to Know FAQs
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- Groups of fewer than 4 people will be paired with other parties. We are one big music family.
- Ticket holders must arrive 10 minutes before the start of the performance to guarantee their seats, otherwise unclaimed seats will be filled from walk-ups once the show has started.
- Performers are subject to change.
- Bar seats are only for customers 21 years of age or older.
- We require accessible seat requests to be made two weeks before the show date for guaranteed accessible seats.
- Songbirds is a listening room environment. If you can not be respectful while the performers are on stage you may be asked to leave.
- No outside drinks are allowed inside the venue.
- Photos and videos are allowed unless the artist requests otherwise.
- RECORDING MATERIAL (VIDEO OR AUDIO) USED OUTSIDE OF PERSONAL USE IS PROHIBITED. PLEASE DO NOT ASSOCIATE THE ARTIST, SONGBIRDS, SOUTHERN FELLOW, OR SUGAR WORKS DISTILLERY WITH ANY GROUP/BUSINESS UNLESS PERMITTED TO DO SO.
Please understand that this is a tiny venue, and we have limited availability for wheelchair-accessible seating. We can accommodate up to 2 seats per show– a wheelchair-accessible seat plus a companion – if given at least 1 weeks’ notice. Email email@example.com Monday-Friday for assistance.
Let the Only Noise Be Music
Songbirds is a listening room experience. While the performers love the audience to applaud, laugh, and often sing along, too much conversation during the show distracts other listeners and is disrespectful to the songwriters who form the backbone of our music community. We encourage talking before the show, between sets, and after the show but we ask that audience members keep their voices low and talk to a minimum during the performances.