Country duo Steel Ivory are so sweet they inspired the World’s Best Brownie Recipe. This to me is the best combination of chocolate bar and cake. This recipe had a thin crispy layer on the outside and a soft gooey inside. It is so filled with chocolate, that any chocoholic would be in instant heaven. This has been one of my favorite desserts since I was a child. I think it would also be a great addition to your family or gathering. There are many ways you can dress them up. However, for me, the purest form is always the best. While these are baking check out our full interview with Steel Ivory by clicking here.
World's Best Brownies
- 2 cups chocolate chips semisweet
- 1/2 cup butter cubed
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Over low heat, in a medium saucepan, melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips with the butter.
- Once melted removed from heat.
- Add the eggs and stir until fully combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, sugar and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Add the remainder of the chocolate chips and the pecans.
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the pan and bake for 20 minutes.