Brownies, ah brownies. This to me is the best combination of chocolate bar and cake. This recipe had a thin crispy layer on the outside and a soft gooey inside. It is so filled with chocolate, that any chocoholic would be in instant heaven. This has been one of my favorite desserts since I was a child. I think it would also be a great addition to your family or gathering. There are many ways you can dress them up. However for me, the purest form is always the best.
World's Best Brownies
- 2 cups chocolate chips semisweet
- 1/2 cup butter cubed
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Under low heat, in a medium saucepan, melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips with the butter.
- Once melted removed from heat.
- Add the eggs and stir until fully combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, sugar and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Add the remainder of the chocolate chips and the pecans.
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the pan and bake for 20 minutes.