This Totally Tubular Guacamole will blow your mind. With richness from avocados , sweetness from roasted red pepper and corn and a little kick of hot sauce you will not stop. It’s only a party with Guacamole.
Totally Tubular Guacamole
- 4 ripe avacados
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 ears of corn
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Jalapeno diced
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- olive oil
- Heat a grill to medium high heat.
- Coat pepper and corn with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for about 10 minutes until there is a char on all sides. Remove and cool.
- Peel the skin from the pepper and remove the kernels from the corn cob with a sharp knife.
- Remove the skin and pits from the avocados and place in a medium bowl.
- toss in all the ingredients into the bowl.
- Using a fork or potato masher combine all ingredients.
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Mary Loyd - Southern Fellow