This is a fun one for me. My niece Peyton is a huge fan of Montana Modderman, so I handed over the reins for this recipe. She went with her 2 favorite things, strawberries and kiwi. We added a little greek yogurt for some creaminess and it became the perfect summer snack. This sweet treat really represents Peyton and Montana Modderman. Try this with the hole family. While they are in the freezer go check out our interview with Montana Modderman on our new series Feed the Band by clicking here.
Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
- 3 cups strawberries stemmed and halved
- 8 kiwi skin removed and quartered
- 3/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 6 tbsp simple syrup
- In a food processor add the strawberries, greek yogurt and 3 tablespoons of syrup. Pulse until smooth. It should take about 30 seconds.
- Place in a bowl and rinse the food processor.
- Add the kiwi and another 3 tablespoons of syrup. Pulse until smooth.
- Add that to its own separate bowl.
- Using a popsicle mold with 8 cavities add the 2 mixtures. Be creative and do different designs.
- Freeze overnight and run warm water over the mold until the popsicles release.