When country duo Wild Fire told us they like beef, these Balsamic Herb Kabobs were first on the list. These kabobs are perfect for your summer BBQ. They take some time to set up, but when the party starts you just throw them on the grill for a tasty meal on a stick. Let the summer parties start. These Balsamic Herb Kabobs will be a hit. While you are grilling check out are interview with Wild Fire by clicking here. Make sure to add their music to your summer party playlist.
Balsamic Herb Kabobs
- 2 lbs steak or chicken cubed in 1" pieces
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and cut to 1" squares
- 1 large onion peeled and and cut to 1" squares
- 8 oz mushrooms whole
- 2 large zucchini cut to 3/4 inch circles
- 2 tsp chives chopped
- 1/4 cup parshley chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tsp thyme removed from stem
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinager
- 1/2 olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 skewers
- Soak bamboo or wood skewers for about 15 minutes
- Divide the veggies and meat into fourths. Be creative in arranging the veggies and the meat on skewers. Place the skewers into a raised edge dish.
- Using a food processor or blender add the vinegar, salt and pepper. While the machine is running drizzle in the olive oil until fully incorporated. Add the herbs and give everything 22 pulses. Pour the marinade over the skewers making sure there is some on all sides. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Heat grill or cast iron grill pan. Cook all 4 sides over high heat for 3 minutes. This will get you to medium rare. Adjust cooking time for desired temp. Serve!